CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Let me be the last to say

Happy, happy 2008!

Well, Christmas is all packed up and put away; now, "1, 2, 3, back to reality."

I've sorely neglected posting lately, but creativity, and cleaning up after same, has kept me away from the keyboard. See what I got for Christmas:



No, that's not my personal table; it's one I found on the Web. Mine, and the space it's in, are much more happily disheveled. However, this pic is better than my camera phone can take.

Also, I got this. YAY ME!!! No more hunching over a light bulb!

And my DH filled my stocking with bottles of glass glitter. What a guy!

Aside from transforming my erstwhile kitchen eating area into a studio, I've been working on some things for my Altered Start (Yahoo) group, which I will proceed to post about in days to come. In the meantime, here's a zillion ways to reuse and repurpose old books, courtesy of The Bookshop Blog. Click on over and get insanely inspired!

0 comments: